Purchasing Ammunition from Weapons World.com
How to purchase ammunition online at WeaponsWorld.com.
All ammunition buyers must:
- Be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and 18 years of age to purchase rifle ammunition.
- Submit a copy of a government issued identification that shows you are at least 21 years of age. (More on this below)
- Never have been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
- Never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution.
- Never have been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance.
- Have not been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Never have renounced his or her US citizenship.
- Have not been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Never have been subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child .
Download Ammunition Statement here:http://www.weaponsworld.com/ammunition-statement.html
It is our company policy to sell ammunition only to those U.S. citizens legally able to possess such products.
You will be asked to agree to these terms and submit a government issued identification verifying your age to be at least 21 years for handgun ammo and/or 18 for rifle ammo BEFORE the order will be processed.
You will be asked to submit a copy of a government issued identification to prove your age is at least 21 years. This i.d. should be submitted before or with your order.
- The identification only has to be submitted with your first order. We will maintain a date of birth record on file sufficient for subsequent orders.
- The i.d. may be emailed, mailed or faxed.
- Orders for ammunition will NOT be shipped without proper identification and your confirmation to the above eligibility requirements
- Some states like Illinois and New Jersey require their residents to present a copy of a firearms/ammunition owners identification card when purchasing.
- Feel free to contact us by phone or email if you want to make sure your appropriate licensing is already on record
Click here for details on how to properly place a first time online ammunition order.
Click here for details on how to properly place a first time telephone ammunition order.
Click here for details on how to properly place a first time mail ammunition order.
Federal, State, and Local Laws Relating to Non-Firearms Purchases:
We comply with ALL local, state, and federal laws. Weapons World, Inc. makes no representations to the accuracy of the following information. The information below is our interpretation of the current resrictions on certain items we sell and should not be contrued as legal advice. This information may not be complete or even accurate. It is your responsibility to know what you can or cannot have in your state or municipality.
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS: No sales of ammunition delivered to the counties of: Napa and San Francisco. No ammunition delivered to the Cities of: Los Angeles, Oakland, or San Francisco. No sales of ammunition magazines exceeding 10rds to anyone other than a properly licensed FFL dealer in CA. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
HAWAII: No pistol magazines exceeding 10rds. No ammunition sales.
ILLINOIS CUSTOMERS: Must have current copy of FOID card and State Photo Identification, No sales of ammunition and/or magazines to the City of Chicago.
MASSACHUSETTS CUSTOMERS: No sales of ammunition to Mass customers. No sales of ammunition magazines exceeding 10rds to any consumers or dealers in MA except those having a MA issued Class A license.
MARYLAND CUSTOMERS: No magazine sales over 20rd capacity. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Firearms/Ammunition identification card must accompany ammunition orders for first time. No sales of ammunition magazines exceeding 15rds. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
OHIO: No sales of ammunition magazines exceeding 30rds capacity.
NEW YORK CUSTOMERS: NY Dealers must have the appropriate state licenses. No Sales to NY City. No sales of high capacity magazines exceeding 10rds manufactured 09/14/1994 or after. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
WASHINGTON DC CUSTOMERS: No Sales of ammunition. No sales of ammunition magazines. No sales of knives.
U.S. Territory of Puerto Rico: No Sales of ammunition.
To find out more about your own State and Local Laws and Regulations, visit the informative links below: